Bazi & Feng Shui Stories of Singapore

31 January 2015

Why is Singapore successful? From a elementary Bazi analysis. Part 2

For the 2nd installment, I had decided to revisit my skill of compiling everything on powerpoint slides as fast as i can. You know hor, be... thumbnail 1 summary
For the 2nd installment, I had decided to revisit my skill of compiling everything on powerpoint slides as fast as i can.

You know hor, before having the good fortune to learn this ancient chinese knowledge,  I was employed as a powerpoint slide-maker in some serious pharmaceutical firms.

Microsoft office Power Point was an one-will-die-without jungle survival skill during one of my most suay period of my life (that time i still don't know Bazi). I started to be suay when I was assigned this sadistic char-bo ex-boss from this company whom I shall code word "MP-SML"

My best memories was this one time her bombshell dropped after 5pm on a Friday evening, a minimum 30 slides presentation on my marketing strategies from last year to current year (but actually i just joined the firm for 2 months and hadn't even passed the probation period) to be due by Monday lunch time.

Then best part, no material to reference one. I have to build the deck from a 100MB worth of files in a 4BG thumbdrive which she had given me on the first day of employment.

But then my sympathies also with her la so i tried my best to do lor, because her own botak boss also requested her for a presentation by 5pm on Monday.

But then hor, her powerpoint skills super tok-gong man! She can afford the time to criticized my slides till its kena sai for 30 minutes, said she will need to overhaul it and lo and behold, submitted 31 slides by 5 pm on Monday! 1 more slide more than me with 30 slides in front all original contents! Her alimighty botak boss so super impressed said well done! The slides were great!



Almost thought he was about to cry liao can. But i also wanted to cry because he didn't know i was the one who did the slides.

Why he never stop to think how can someone be so tok gong? After the tightest timeline ever my char-bo ex-boss still can have:


  • amazingly perfectly manicured nails
  • smell pang pang with Chanel#5 

  • Perfect salon fresh shiny hair despite the tightest timeline ever ... come to think of it, looked a bit like this



While little sister me, I ganbatte from Saturday morning to Sunday evening to 11.59am on Monday morning to produce 30 slides:


  • with dust on my face (no time to wash face) 
  • tears in my eyes (because contact lens too dry and no time to use eye-drops)
  • sweat on my brow (stupid air-con broke down, si bei good timing) 
  • blood from the paper cuts on my fingers (because only got thumb drive not enough, have to flip many dusty files to extract info)






Ok la, the memories are forged a long time ago, must just move forward ok. But hope you people out there, must check if your bosses are also siao lang or not before you signed the contract of employment with an evil clause - to tie you down for 3 months notice period in the event of resignation then proceed to everyday tekan you till the last day!


Anyway, the story has got nothing to do with the title. I thank you for staying with me till now. This post is about the fate of Singapore. You are about to find out why Singapore is perhaps the only country in the world who can make $ during bad times and possibly making even more $ during good times.

Take the slides!














Epidemic somewhat con








So now that we know Singapore has a great birthday, if you like to know about your birth chart and if you are as heng and prosperous as Singapore, ask someone who knows Bazi!

p/s: This is done for academic purposes only and any coincidence to anyone is not intentional.

No comments

Post a Comment